A workshop programme which has been designed for participative music-making by older children using Boomwhackers.
This is a more challenging workshop programme, suitable for those who have already mastered the earlier Boomwhacker workshops in the series and are competent in moving beyond diatonic scales and playing in four parts simultaneously.
This programme is accompanied by a facilitator resource PDF which incorporates:
- Full workshop programme video broken down into individual learning sessions and at practice and performance tempos (x3)
- Details on how to teach the workshop programme
- Number and range of Boomwhackers required for programme
- Descriptions on how to hold and play Boomwhackers
- Subscription to all elements of the workshop programme for one year