A workshop programme which has been designed for participative music-making by older children using Boomwhackers.
This programme is accompanied by a facilitator resource PDF which incorporates:
- Full workshop programme video broken down into individual learning sessions and at practice and performance tempos (x3)
- Details on how to teach the workshop programme
- Number and range of Boomwhackers required for programme
- Descriptions on how to hold and play Boomwhackers
- Instructions on classroom set up for performance
- Subscription to all elements of the workshop programme for one year